Tuesday, September 18, 2007

4 months (and a few days)


jacob had his 4 month dr appt last week. he weighed in at 16 pounds 13 oz. measured 27 inches. and the dr said he's a healthy boy and we can start him on cereal at any time.... he's growing so fast!!! he got his 2nd round of shots and recovered within 3 minutes! i was patting myself on the back after that. :)
ok, so jesse has taken the whole haircutting thing to the next level...his wife's good friend. yes, candace was brave enough to ask jesse to cut her hair. so saturday afternoon we were at the nordine's house...an hour later jesse had given candace the "new mom" do. pictures will be posted soon.

4 comments:

Rachael Neal said...

AH - I can't wait to see pictures of Candace's hair! I was so impressed with Jesse's work on your hair - I showed Matt! He was like "I hope you're not expecting me to do that." Ha - No way!

Glad to see Jacob is growing up so quickly - what a cutie!

Lee and Candace said...

I like pictures of Jacob better on your blog. You don't need any of me:) I do LOVE the haircut though! Thanks Jesse...and Cyndey for your "eye" and support during the process. Oh and thanks Jacob for being a good boy during the process too and giving cute smiles.

the Pie family said...

candace, you spelled my name wrong. are we really friends?

Lee and Candace said...

Sorry C-Y-D-N-E-Y!!! Please forgive me:)