she's 8 months old today. can't believe how time is flying!
here are some of the things kate is doing:
- eating solids- her daily meals consist of pureed fruits and veggies and rice cereal. her favorite things to eat, however, are sweet potato puffs and cheerios.
- spitting up- yes, she's following in her brother's footsteps. she still spits up all day, every day. jacob didn't stop spitting up until he was at least 15 months. :( let's hope not that long with kate!
- sitting up- she can go from belly position to sitting position all on her own- just started this last week!
- smiling- she loves to smile and usually has one ready for you at any moment of the day. :)
- clapping- on demand clapping. it's ah-dorable.
- splashing- just found this out tonight, as her and her brother had a splashing/giggling fest in the bathtub while mommy was trying to get them clean. water everywhere in the bathroom!
- crawling- she has perfected the "army crawl" (see following video). she gets around pretty fast for only being 8 months. she is across the living room before i can get a drink from the kitchen. gone are the days of leaving her alone in a room! here she is heading for the dog bowl:
we enjoyed some time outside today with the cooler weather. here she is on her 8 month day...