Thursday, January 24, 2008

are they really smarter than us?

i am starting to question whether or not computers are really smarter than humans; maybe they were invented to make our lives easier, or maybe it was to test the patience of anyone whoever uses one. as i write (it takes my computer approximately 60 seconds to register and perform every task i ask it to do) my computer is trying to diagnose it's own problems... yes, we are smarter...we go see other humans to diagnose our problems, instead of consulting our own intelligence. so, if this machine can get it's act together i might have a picture or 2 to post. if not, there might never be another blog post in the history of "kentucky pie". *note: this computer was bought brand new in june 2007. makes me sick!

6 comments:

Joel Sawyer said...

trust me, computers are stupid. but we do want more photos, so anything I can do to help diagnose your sick friend, I'm glad to help.

the Pie family said...

can you come to KY and work on it? we will pay you with food. :)

Joel Sawyer said...

I would love to, but I don't think
I can make it just yet. how about you just bring the computer out to Breckenridge?

Rachael Neal said...

i just got a mac and have fallen in love with a machine that (most times) fixes itself. (knock on wood) i would highly recommend one. :)

Alyssa said...

maybe Jacob could help.

Karen and Mark said...

Hope you get it fixed soon. I live for those pictures. Miss you all. Love. Mom