Tuesday, February 26, 2008

9 month check up

we just got back from jacob's 9 month check up. the dr thinks he looks great. healthy and huge. he weighed in at 21 pounds and measures 31 inches tall. he continues to be in the 95th percentile for his height, and Dr thinks he might grow up to be 6'3" or 6'4". his weight is in the 75th percentile. his ear infection is cleared up and he is ready to travel.


jacob and mommy are headed to colorado this thursday for a long weekend. we will be visiting grandpa scruggs and will be seeing great grandma vollbracht, who is turning 80! we're looking forward to being with grandma mclane, aunt michal and aunt brianne, and cousins ryan and lindsey....and a lot more family, too many to mention!

oh, and our computer is finally fixed!! thank you so much nathan!!!!

here are some of the latest pictures.


jacob has extra hair on either side of the crown of his head. they make great horns. :)


i got the videos posted...see below. (they are dated on the day i originally tried posting.)

8 comments:

The Talberts said...

I LOVE the last one!!

running shoes said...

me too... what a fun guy

Lee and Candace said...

If I didn't know Jacob that picture might be slightly scary.:)

Karen and Mark said...

I agree with Candace, that picture IS slightly scary.

the Pie family said...

gammie- you are supposed to think ALL pictures of your grandson are adorable. i wont tell jacob. :)

Karen and Mark said...

OK, it's adorably scary...It does make me laugh! Hope you're flights went well this weekend. Love you.

Karen and Mark said...

...misspelled your! ..Your flights went well this weekend. Don't tell Jacob that!

Karen and Mark said...

I just reread my last comment...I know, I'm having a discussion with myself. But, I meant, Don't tell Jacob about my misspelling of "your". And, I meant, Your flights went well this weekend? (as a question). Sorry. Love you. Karen/Mom/Gammie