Wednesday, June 18, 2008

congratulations heidi & joel!


i was blessed to be a part of my dear friend, heidi's, wedding this past weekend in hudsonville, michigan. it was a beautiful day and joel & heidi did a wonderful job at making it a very God-honoring celebration. we are so happy for you guys! hope you're having a great honeymoon! :)


jesse survived a long weekend alone with jacob. i am one proud mother and wife. i came back to a changed boy- 2 more teeth and now has learned to give kisses. :)


here is a picture his babysitter, lauren, took on monday.

and a picture she also took of the new ZONKEY at the creation museum.

5 comments:

Karen and Mark said...

Zorse??? Absolutely wonder-full picture of Jacob! Heidi looks beautiful; please tell her for me, and that I am happy for her. You look beautiful, too, Cyd. I'm so proud Jess is such a good daddy. Thanks for the update. Praise the Lord you're home safely.

Brianne said...

I think they should have called it a Hebra! :)

Rachael Neal said...

hudsonville??? you were literally 20 minutes from us!!

the Pie family said...

i stand corrected- the Creation musuem got a new Zorse and Zonkey (zebra-donkey) at the same time. this picture is actually of the ZONKEY. :)

krissy said...

What a sweet picture of Jacob!

I also wanted to invite you to go hear a OB/GYN with a bunch of us (who are prego, of course) on July 10th. He's supposed to be excellent, I thought you might enjoy it. You can look at the most recent post on my blog for more information. Let me know if you're interested. :-) Krissy