Monday, May 4, 2009

it's opinion time


jesse and i watched slumdog millionaire over the weekend. it wasn't anything like what we were expecting. and when the movie was over, we sat there watching the bizzare dance video that played during the credits (which had nothing to do with the movie) wondering to ourselves, "what??". a well done movie for sure, but what was all the buzz about? we can't decide if we liked it or not.


i am curious to know any opinions from those of you who have watched it....liked it?....loved it?....hated it? please do share.

3 comments:

The Talberts said...

ha. I made a similar comment in a post of my own awhile back. Everyone was recommending it, so we finally rented and watched it one night. And yeah .. we watched it and then just weren't sure what to do with it afterward. It was fine. But .. I'm with you on wondering what the deal is with all of the hype. In fact, a week (or two?) later, I remember the highlights, but nothing stands out as being spectacular.

Rachael Neal said...

i've felt so pressured to watch it lately, but because of all the hype, don't want to be disappointed. i honestly can't think of one movie i've watched lately that i like. sounds like i won't be renting it anytime soon.

Lauren Bryson said...

I really liked it. I thought it was going to be something else entirely. I did miss small bits here and there to feed Kali but I'd watch it again. I don't think Justin was as impresses with it.