Monday, March 7, 2011

today is the day


after months of thinking something must be wrong about non-dairy coffee creamer, and after having it confirmed for me last week as i came across this site, today is the day i have decided to start down a new path in my coffee drinking adventures....homemade (organic) vanilla caramel creamer (real dairy!). i am using this recipe here. i hope i notice a difference in my body, because i am certain that the amounts of non-dairy junk i was consuming was NOT healthy at all!

one thing you can be certain of, it's going to be a LONG time before i can get to the point where i am drinking my coffee black. yeck.


**sidenote: i wasn't able to find the La Creme creamer in my area, but my sister did, and she tried it, and verdict is that it is not good at all. "very watery" she said. so save your money.

4 comments:

Rachael Neal said...

Let me know how it goes!

Jessica said...

I agree with you 100% on the black coffee thing... no can do here either!

Dale & Linda said...

I ONLY drink my coffee BLACK. Why ruin the good coffee taste with sugar or cream?

running shoes said...

I've made the switch to flavored cream for my coffee. The store bought kind is made by International Delight and it's real cream, sugar, and flavor.
When I'm not feeling so domestic and I need coffee, I keep the store-bought kind on hand.