Friday, December 2, 2011

happy birthday to me

i am thankful every year for my friends who are always so kind to make my birthday so special. this year was no different. some friends from church and i had a splendid night out- some of us got dressed up (ahem), we ate a delicious dinner at bonefish grill, laughed harder than i had in a long time, and ended the evening with coffee and yummy tiramisu. (thanks jen!) :)



a few weeks later, i got to celebrate again with some friends from work. we had a delicious taco dinner, i was treated to the most delicious homemade white chocolate raspberry cheesecake (thanks mandy -my new favorite dessert!) and watched one of the dumbest chick flicks ever (i won't mention any names) :)


thank you to my friends for making me feel special and loved, and for making 31 seem not-so-bad.

No comments: