Saturday, October 29, 2011

a special day

i was shocked and honored to be asked to be the matron of honor for my friend katie's wedding. it was such a privilege to be a part of this special celebration.

if i could do it all over again (not planning on it) i would get married in the fall. not sure why we picked june, but we did. :) being a part of katie's day was extra fun for me because i got to experience a fall wedding firsthand. i especially loved helping her pick out the flowers :)


jesse said i was "bookin" down the aisle, so he didn't get a great picture.


one of my favorite parts of the day- the kids getting dressed up!


thank you jason and katie for letting me be a part of your special day!


and a special thanks to my husband who spent a lot of time with the kids while i was busy helping the bride.





1 comment:

Katie said...

It was a VERY special day! I don't know what I would have done without you! So thankful for you and your wonderful husband who sacrificed so much for you to be my MOH! :)