Tuesday, April 29, 2008

been tagged

sorry to the family- no new pictures this week,
but i've been tagged....

1. what was i doing ten years ago??
let's see, i was 17. must have been dating jesse and getting ready for my senior year of high school. i think i was working at chick-fil-a?

2. 5 things on my "to-do" list...
1. clean the apartment
2. start packing
3. buy some whole milk for jacob...we're switching him over
4. buy jacob's birthday present
5. pay bills

3. snacks i enjoy
depends on what day you ask me, but right now it's
1. string cheese
2. cinnamon pop tarts
3. cottage cheese
4. strawberries!!
5. does sweet tea with lemon count as a snack?

4. five things i'd do if i were a billionaire...
1. tithe to the church
2. buy a house and a farm
3. maybe have a 3rd and 4th child
4. buy my parents and jesse's parents a house
5. pay off school and car loans
(6. buy a new car. preferrably an FJ Cruiser for jesse)

5. my 5 bad habits....
1. laziness
2. tv watching
3. diarrhea of the mouth
4. forgetfulness
5. drinking sweet tea

6. places i've lived.
1. colorado springs, co
2. penn hills, pa
3. lookout mountain, ga
4. oakmont, pa
5. florence, ky

7. five jobs i've had...
1. chick-fil-a and american eagle in high school
2. barista at starbucks
3. optical assistant at All About Eyes of Oakmont
4. cleaning lady
5. customer service at AiG

8. who's next????
1. candace
2. lauren
3. rachael neal
4. "wabi sabi" stephanie
5. jen

2 comments:

Rachael Neal said...

i think we are more alike than we ever realized! too bad we don't live in kentucky anymore. i think we would be good friends. :)

wabisabigirl said...

You're cracking me up with the sweet tea:) Before I sat down to check my email (and read blogs:) I made a pitcher of it (VERY sweet) and felt guilty because I put lemon in it knowing that that would keep Ben from drinking it and I could have the whole sweet mess to myself! It's a bad (delicious) habit!