Thursday, April 10, 2008

the proudest step-daughter

my step-father, Dale, is the superintendant at Trinity Christian school in Pittsburgh, PA. yesterday morning, on his 61st birthday, he performed for the students in the student council talent show. he sang "teenager in love" by Dion and the Belmonts. i think he did a pretty good job, especially considering how out of character it was for him to do this. hope dale doesn't find out i am advertising this! and if he does find out, i hope he is not mad! :) happy birthday dale! here's the clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_gaLI_9mvo


oh, and i forgot to add...my mother also made an appearance as one of the Belmonts. she stands on the left of the 3 ladies. isnt she beautiful?! :)

6 comments:

The Sawyer Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen and Mark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lee and Candace said...

I want to know when they are going to audition for American Idol?

Karen and Mark said...

I loved this!!! Great job, Dale! Woohoo! Linda, did you used to sing with the Chiffons?

Andrea said...

Wow Cyd, I never thought I would see Uncle Dale singing that song! That made my day! :)

Dale & Linda said...

no, we are not going to audition for American Idol. Sorry.

Andrea - uncle Dale has more talents than you'll ever know!

I never sang with anyone but the church choir.