Tuesday, September 29, 2009

a reason to celebrate


my friend jessie informed me that today is National Coffee Day. my response to her was, "of all people, how did i not know about this?!" and why am i not celebrating? nevermind that i already had a cup and a half this morning. i am thinking this might just call for a trip to starbucks this evening. oh, wait. we're having company for dinner. aw shucks...looks like i'll have to celebrate another day. no skin off my back. Starbucks Sisterhood, Northern KY Chapter- are we on for this sunday evening? it only seems appropriate. :)
i'd love to know how you all celebrated this wonderful day, which also happens to be my sister's birthday!
happy birthday, michal! (who's your favorite sister NOW?)




6 comments:

Jessie said...

I am not going to be celebrating National Coffee Day...but it is also my daddy's birthday so it is an extra special day!! Thanks for putting me in your blog!!! :)

Michal said...

I knew this was a good day to be born on. YOU are my favorite sis!

wabisabigirl said...

Every day is national coffee day to me! :)

Michal said...

nevermind...i don't have a favorite, cause i like both of you the same amount. gag

running shoes said...

YES! Oct. 4th, baby!

Lee and Candace said...

Had so much fun tonight!!! Thanks girls!! We'll have to do it again sometime!