Monday, October 19, 2009

just a FEW of my favorite things

  • chocolate. obviously one of jacob's favorites too. he had his first OREO this weekend. and notice his shirt even has the chocolate monster on it.


  • happy toddlers and kind friends. we recently received this table as a gift from a friend of our's who was thinking of kate when they saw it. don't mind that it says "princess" all over the table top and the back of the chair. pink and princess don't matter to jacob, he loves that it is his size. he asks to eat breakfast there almost every day. i am not keen on the idea of eating meals in the living room, but this week it has been a special treat for him and i love to see him when he is happy.

  • new magazines. especially Fall or Holiday editions! got this new one in the mail the other day and am slowly going through it.

  • frost. not the cold that comes with it, but i like how beautiful everything looks with a sparkly frost covering it. stacia- here's my "out my kitchen window".



  • dancing babies. kate has been working on her dance moves. here's a video at one of her recent practice sessions.

3 comments:

Kate said...

I love how Kate dances in slow motion! And I am jealous of your view out your kitchen window, I would love to have something lovely to look at out my kitchen window. Mine is not bad since we have done back yard landscaping however I would love to see frost covered acres (even if their not mine) instead of my neighbors siding

Lee and Candace said...

Hmm...that song sounds familiar...a certain puppy maybe? Too cute! Oh man, Isabel is going to LOVE that table next time we visit!

The Lady of the Holler said...

Gorgeous kitchen-window shot! It's so . . . so . . . frosty. :o)

Dance, Kate, dance!